Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skate Canada High Performance Camp

Go down 
+4
Marta
Andin
misha
OlieRow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:08 pm

lilybird wrote:
How many weeks till Skate Canada?

34 Days!!! bounce

I'm not a fan of rumors either but I think it's bound to happen, especially now that Tessa & Scott are included in the top group of dancers. There are a lot of people interested in what they're coming out with and therefore little bits of information we've been able to get (or not get) tend to spread and evolve. In a weird way it's a compliment. If they were a mediocre team, nobody would care.
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:21 pm

33 days! I can't waait!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:32 pm

25 days!!!!
Back to top Go down
lilybird
Novice Skater
Novice Skater

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:27 pm

One good thing about SC being second, is that we'll be able to see how V/M compare to the other top ice dance teams that will have skated at SA.

Then the "discussions" can really start! Wheee. Smile
Back to top Go down
cailuj365
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:20 pm

Looks like V/M's OD music is "Won't You Charleston With Me" from the musical "The Boy Friend." Someone posted videos from the High Performance Camp practice sessions.

OD diagonal step sequence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ncgcbYPCrc
OD straight-line lift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jRKOCnVBCw (2:30)

I doubt that Tessa was seriously injured then, since she looks fine here!
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 pm

I was going to ask if anyone knew the music. I'm awful with stuff like that. I think the new elements look promising and I can't wait to see the whole program with costumes, etc.

17 days!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate Canada High Performance Camp   Skate Canada High Performance Camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skate Canada High Performance Camp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2