Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andin
Fan
Fan
Andin

2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Empty
PostSubject: 2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships   2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Congratulations to the twice Canadian Champions!!!!

I really love all of their dances. They are great! A good beginning of season cheers cheers

I guess most of forum's members are in Saskatoon right now Smile I hope you will share your impressions with us!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships   2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:24 am

EXCELLENT DANCES!..They are just awsome
Back to top Go down
Otma
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships   2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 12:31 pm

It's such a pleasure to see them back on the ice ! I'm thrilled ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
misha
Fan
Fan
misha

PostSubject: Re: 2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships   2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:08 pm

i loved it. tessa and scott sure can rock out and i think they're growing majorly this season.

i think i watched the fd seven times today. the no touch lift scared the hell out of me when i first saw it, as did all the lifts, but i think today i fell in love. i adored both sections. i thought it was really creative that they included a leap of faith to start one of their lifts. to me, it pays tribute to underhill and martini. it was their signature move.

LOL at tracey wilson telling scott in the gala that when he had a broom stick substituting for tessa that he should've called her (the former olympic bronze medalist in ice dance). both tessa and scott cracked up, which is a relief because sometimes tessa looked really tense. then kurt said that if tessa needed his help, she could call him to partner up.
Back to top Go down
lilybird
Novice Skater
Novice Skater

PostSubject: Re: 2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships   2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:00 am

It's wonderful to see them back. I have great admiration for their work ethic and their positive attitude.

Although it's obvious there are still some things to work on, I thought both their OD and FD were fabulous!! Can't wait for the upcoming comps and seeing these programs with more mileage on them.

Haven't had a chance to see the gala yet but I've read it's a new program. I wasn't expecting that, given the little training time they've had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships   2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 BMO Canada Figure Skating Championships
Page 1 of 1