Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Empty
PostSubject: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:27 pm

A few days back, Scott's facebook status was set to "Scott is no longer a solo ice-dancer"!!!You know what that means:)
Hopefully their back in shape and ready to go for Canadians!
Back to top Go down
cleoc
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:36 pm

Could you give a link to his facebook?
Back to top Go down
cailuj365
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:46 pm

I believe you would have to be friends with him to see his facebook. It doesn't seem likely that he would add random fans to his friends list.

Thanks for the status information though, Sarah. I'm excited for them to come back as well!
Back to top Go down
misha
Fan
Fan
misha

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:05 pm

we've been having confirmations all over the place.
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:36 pm

That is a very good new!..How do you have him in the Facebook!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 pm

I'm a skater, we all know each other.haha.
I don't really know him well, but we've met a few times and i have friends that are friends with him.

Edited to say:
You won't be able to view his facebook page if you are not confirmed as his friend.
Back to top Go down
cleoc
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:51 am

Thank you, Sarah!
I hope they are OK and will be at Nationals.
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:50 am

Ahhh..OK! you are veru lucky to be friends with him haha can you tell him only that he has a big big fan in Ecuador? please haha and they will be fabolous in nationals..obviously gold medal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice   Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tessa and Scott Back on the Ice
Page 1 of 1