Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?

Go down 
+7
Marta
cailuj365
evt
swandie
skatingfan04
Sarah
Tessa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa
Fan
Fan

What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:25 am

Well, just to start some kind of conversation around here.. What's the program/performances and/or exhibition you liked most from Tessa and Scott? Mine definitely is the Valse Triste FD... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:20 pm

I loved their Everybody Dance Now Exhibition program. I also like the exhibition they used at skate canada i believe..where tessa had her ipod. But i especially love watching their CD's.
Back to top Go down
skatingfan04
Fan
Fan
skatingfan04

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:43 pm

Valse Trieste and Umbrellas!
Back to top Go down
swandie
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:45 pm

Definitely Umbrellas, especially the one at Worlds! That was pure magic!

Sarah wrote:
But i especially love watching their CD's.

Me too! I really loved the one at Worlds!
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com/
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:31 pm

ohh the argentine! Thats my favourite dance to skate. I love it. I was so mad when i passed that test because then i couldn't do it with my coach anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:26 am

Oh I liked the Argentine as well. I could watch it over and over again. But with the Yankee Polka I got tired after 3 performances when I was watching Europeans.. The only reason for which I kept up watching was that all the couples I wanted to watch had drawn starting orders quite well distributed over the whole time schedule...
Back to top Go down
evt
Fan
Fan
evt

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:52 am

Aside from their more recent programs (Valse Triste, Umbrellas, Argentine) that I enjoyed

I really liked their russian medley FD from 2004 and also their rhumba/mambo OD from 2005-06 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Sarah wrote:
I also like the exhibition they used at skate canada i believe..where tessa had her ipod.

The I Could Have Danced All Night EX? Where they change clothes mid of the program and put on ballroom clothes? That one is great. I also liked the Tennessee Waltz EX!
Back to top Go down
cailuj365
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:54 pm

If I had to choose, I'd say that Valse Triste FD and Tennessee Waltz EX are my favorites although I like nearly all of their programs. I didn't care much for the two Latin FDs they did a few years ago though. I also really enjoyed their Russian Medley FD and Blues/Rock&Roll OD they did when they were juniors. Too cute!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:36 pm

yeah their russian medley was really cute too
Back to top Go down
Marta
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:41 pm

My favourite is Tango OD and Umbrellas. I liked their Valse Triste and Everyobody Dance Now EX very much- great sense of humor Smile.
I've just started discovering other programmes.
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:11 am

As far as the CDs go I like pretty much all of them(except the Yankee Polka)..last year's Rhumba came to my mind I really enjoyed watching that one as well. Actually I think I like most Latin dances...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:40 pm

i think the yanke polka is one of the hardest dances to skate, but its the most bornig to watch..lol. I just think no matter how good you are at it, it still looks awkward at parts.
Back to top Go down
swandie
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:15 pm

Tessa and Scott once said the Yankee Polka was their least favorite CD. Personally, I liked watching Meryl and Charlie's Yankee Polka this year.
Back to top Go down
http://swandie27.livejournal.com/
Tessa
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:51 am

Sarah wrote:
i think the yanke polka is one of the hardest dances to skate, but its the most bornig to watch..lol. I just think no matter how good you are at it, it still looks awkward at parts.

That's exactly what it looks like! When I watched Europeans I thought that most of the lower placed couples seemed like they had a really hard time performing this CD. Some of the presentations were very weird to watch.
Back to top Go down
lilybird
Novice Skater
Novice Skater

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:55 pm

I really had a hard time enjoying any of the Yankee Polkas this year. Definitely not one of Scott and Tessa's better programs, that's for sure.

I don't know if I can make up my mind which of their programs is my favorite. Loved this year's Argentine Tango and UofC. Their OD tango from last year I think was my favorite of the OD's last year, of any dance team.

I did like the Latin FD they did the first year they were with Igor and Marina and also loved that year's OD. Sorry I don't remember any of the names, but I think it would be from the 2004-2005 season. I also loved Tessa's dresses that year for both these programs (the red flowing one in the FD and the pink one for the OD).

As far as Tessa's dresses, this year's blue dress from UofC I'd have to say is my Very Most Favorite of any others (so far).
Back to top Go down
VirtueMoirFan
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:50 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here this is my first post Smile so i thought i'd post my favourite programs Very Happy

- Umberellas
- Tennesse Waltz
- I Could Have Danced All Night
- Tango OSP (2006-2007 season)
Back to top Go down
Otma
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:50 pm

For me :
- Valse Triste
- Everybody dance now
- Umbrellas
- Tennessee Waltz
- I could have dance all night
Back to top Go down
misha
Fan
Fan
misha

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:32 am

- Adios Noninos (i was like, wow, they're dancing on ice. first time i saw them)
- Umbrellas
- Valse Triste (when i noticed that even the sound of their skates across the ice added to the music, i was in awe)
- Tennesse Waltz (can they get any cuter?)
- Black Magic Woman (the same couple that pulls off the Tennesse Waltz does this piece which just oozes sensuality.Scott was so intense)
- Call Me Irresponsible; Puttin on the Ritz (so darn cute)
- I love their CDs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?   What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite program of Tessa&Scott?
Page 1 of 1