Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poetry in motion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bouledelaine
Fan
Fan

Poetry in motion Empty
PostSubject: Poetry in motion   Poetry in motion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 am

Shocked It is very important for me to get the message across that Tessa will do best when she is wearing pastel or light colours and should avoid dark brown and black which takes away from her skating and makes her look more mechanical. The lighter the colour she wears, the more poetic and romantic (therefore artistic) she comes across and my testimonial is one empty Kleenex box per performance. Best wishes in February 2010!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Poetry in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry in motion   Poetry in motion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you mean at all?

She was wearing all black at Worlds last year, and after a year of injury, she skated PHENOMONAL!

I don't think she ever looks mechanical actually haha.
Back to top Go down
bouledelaine
Fan
Fan

Poetry in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry in motion   Poetry in motion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:18 am

OK so that's a whole 1 of you, so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poetry in motion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poetry in motion   Poetry in motion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poetry in motion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Tesscott :: Tessa & Scott :: Fan Club-
Jump to: