Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 pm

Any predictions for which Juniors will make the Grand Prix for Canada this year?
Elladj Baldé for men

Mylene Broduer, even though she competes nationals in senior, i think they may have her on the JGP still. also, any of the top 5 or 6 junior ladies could make an appearance because the results were so close at nationals this year.

Monica Pisotta / Michael Stewart, Paige Lawrence / Rudi Swiegers will probably be in it seeing as their score was like .06 difference at nationals in pairs.

For dance, again, any of the top 5 could get assignments.

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:50 am

What about Ralph/Hill? Are they still skating junior?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:42 pm

They might be...I would assume that if they skated Junior last year, they would be in the JGP this year. They obviously arent in the SGP so they might be.
Back to top Go down
skatingfan04
Fan
Fan
skatingfan04

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:11 pm

I Hope Ralph/Hill move up to seniors in Canada this year. They'll still get JGP spots and probably a trip to Jr. Worlds. I read that Karen Routhier & Eric Saucke-lacelle, who finished 2nd in jr dance last year and 10th at jr worlds will compete at the jr. level in Canada again this year, so my money's on them to win. They're a great young team as well.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:29 pm

The list has been announced:

Men

Elladj Baldé
Paul Poirier
Dave Ferland
Andrew Lum
Andrei Rogozine
Ladies

Kelsey McNeil
Vanessa Grenier
Amanda Velenosi
Rebecca Addison
Vanessa Juteau

Pairs

Monica Pisotta / Michael Stewart
Paige Lawrence / Rudi Swiegers
Christi Anne Steele / Adam Johnson
Sara Jones / Jeremy Sandor
Dance

Kharis Ralph / Asher Hill
Karen Routhier / Eric Saucke-Lacelle
Sophie Knippel / Andrew Britten
Tarrah Harvey / Keith Gagnon
Back to top Go down
skatingfan04
Fan
Fan
skatingfan04

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 pm

I may have jumped the gun on my junior dance predictions. Apparently the new team of Abby Carswell (formerly the novice champion with Frederic Cheng (sp?)) and Jason Cusmariu (10th in juniors at nationals last season with Natalie Feigin) were on fire at the Thrnhill Summer Skate. They even beat Routhier and Saucke-Lacelle in the OD and FD. My money's on them to medal at junior nationals, and possibly even win, provided that Raph and Hill move to senior. I think that is Crone and Poirier qualify for worlds in LA, the junior worlds dance team will be Ralph/Hill (regardless of how they place in seniors), Routhier/Saucke-Lacelle and Carswell/Cusmariu. If Crone/Poirier end up at junior worlds, I think it will be them, Ralph/Hill, and whichever of the other teams I listed that finishes higher at nationals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Tesscott :: General Skating :: Junior, Novice and Pre-Novice-
Jump to: