Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test The Nation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Test The Nation Empty
PostSubject: Test The Nation   Test The Nation Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:48 pm

On this sunday (May 25), Jeff Buttle, Liz Manely and Elvis Stojko will appear on a CBC show called Test the Nation. It's on at 8pm Eastern Time.

Be sure to catch it:)

Heres the link where i found it:

http://skatecanada.ca/en/news_views/news/2007_2008/may_22.cfm
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Fan
Fan

Test The Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test The Nation   Test The Nation Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:41 am

Ah, I did the quiz online and scored 27 out of 50! I don't know how I accomplished that because there were only about 5 question I really knew... Seems that I'm good at guessing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Test The Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test The Nation   Test The Nation Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:29 pm

I didnt realize i could do the quiz online..lol. i doubt they still have it up anyways. I enjoyed the little chat they had with jeff...afterall he was the reason i watched at all..lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test The Nation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test The Nation   Test The Nation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test The Nation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Tesscott :: General Skating :: On Ice-
Jump to: