Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Names for the Fan Club

Go down 
+3
skatingfan1982
Tessa
Sarah
7 posters

What should the Fanclub name be??
The Tesscotts
Names for the Fan Club Vote_lcap78%Names for the Fan Club Vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
Tessa and Scotty's Hotties
Names for the Fan Club Vote_lcap11%Names for the Fan Club Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
The Believers
Names for the Fan Club Vote_lcap11%Names for the Fan Club Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Something else (write it as a comment)
Names for the Fan Club Vote_lcap0%Names for the Fan Club Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

Names for the Fan Club Empty
PostSubject: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:08 pm

so I have the fanclub all set up, but I'm having trouble coming up with a name. "Tessa and Scott's Believers", "The Tescotts"(my fave), "Tessa and Scottie's Hotties" aha. Any ideas..like any better than the others? I just need some feedback..lol

Last edited by Sarah on Fri May 02, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Not sure about the name! I've never been good at this kind of thing, but I think your fave is pretty good! Do you have any strategies how to promote this fan club yet?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:28 pm

no idea. but no one seems to want a number..aha
Back to top Go down
Tessa
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:20 am

Could you explain to me what getting a number would mean? Is is kind of a member list? I've never been part of a fan club so I'm quite unexperienced...
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 1:21 pm

it really doesnt mean anything..lol. Just a number to show your support..aha its dorky, but most fan clubs have them.
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:51 pm

I like The Tescott's, or you could combine their last names too somehow but that might be unpronounceable LOL

in terms of promoting it, first thing to do is tell your friends, second thing to do is come up with a name and hope people will want numbers...third thing to do is promote it yourself at events like have a sign saying you are a Tessa & Scott fan (once you come up with a name that would make it easier)...TRAxel could give you some tips I am sure...LOL...if you talk to Tessa & Scott ever you can let them know about it (like Jeff knows about his) and hopefully then make it "official"...and maybe they'll even give a shout out on TV LOL That's your ultimate promotion right there Wink Seriously though, start with word of mouth and internet...I found it on Facebook so that's a good start.. and get the fans to promote it any way they can in their hometowns as well...
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:56 pm

Or the Tescottians!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:36 pm

I added a poll..hopefully that gets some more ideas.
I think the Tesscotts sounds more like a mascot everytime i write it..lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:38 pm

skatingfan1982 wrote:
I like The Tescott's, or you could combine their last names too somehow but that might be unpronounceable LOL

in terms of promoting it, first thing to do is tell your friends, second thing to do is come up with a name and hope people will want numbers...third thing to do is promote it yourself at events like have a sign saying you are a Tessa & Scott fan (once you come up with a name that would make it easier)...TRAxel could give you some tips I am sure...LOL...if you talk to Tessa & Scott ever you can let them know about it (like Jeff knows about his) and hopefully then make it "official"...and maybe they'll even give a shout out on TV LOL That's your ultimate promotion right there Wink Seriously though, start with word of mouth and internet...I found it on Facebook so that's a good start.. and get the fans to promote it any way they can in their hometowns as well...

Btw...i have scott on facebook, but how would you go about asking that..lol. "hey i have a fanclub for you and tessa, wanna make it official??" lol that sounds weird to me..lol
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:14 am

LOL Sarah I don't know...if it was me it would depend on how much I talked to/messaged him on Facebook. I'm sure he'd be totally cool with making the fanclub official...since as far as I know there isn't an official fan club for them...maybe just be like "hey Scott, I started a fan club for you and Tessa, and I was hoping to make it official, but need approval from you and/or Tessa. If you get a chance, I would love for you to have a look at the forum (insert the link) and let me know!" Or something along those lines...maybe it does sound weird, but how else are we going to make it official. You should talk to TRAxel, and ask her how she made Jeff's official.

That's all I can offer for right now! Hope we come up with a name soon Smile
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:25 pm

Tesscots is fine with me. Kinda reminds me of NavBoms which I love. Using "Scotty" makes him sound 12 again and I'm excited that their physical looks (for the most part, Yankee Polka aside) are starting to match the maturity of their skating... lol

I think something along the lines of what skatingfan suggested is fine. I have no idea how you'd contact them directly other than through their website (which might go through someone else) or Facebook. If he added you he's probably not going to be freaked out if you message him with the request. I'd just make sure that if he doesn't respond that you don't ask again via Facebook.
Back to top Go down
cailuj365
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:00 pm

I think The Tesscotts is the best out of the poll choices, but I was looking at another V/M forum, and someone used the term Team Tesscott. I think Team Tesscott would be a great name for a fan club. Smile
Back to top Go down
Diana
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:10 pm

cailuj365 wrote:
I think The Tesscotts is the best out of the poll choices, but I was looking at another V/M forum, and someone used the term Team Tesscott. I think Team Tesscott would be a great name for a fan club. Smile

Curious -- what other V/M forums are out there?
Back to top Go down
cailuj365
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Diana wrote:
Curious -- what other V/M forums are out there?

I believe this forum is the only active V/M forum.

I'm not sure how I found this one a few days ago, but I was just surfing through figure skating sites and came across this older one: http://virtuemoir.proboards98.com/index.cgi. Another V/M forum was made shortly after this one I think, and there are hardly any posts on it: http://virtueandmoir.proboards81.com/index.cgi.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 pm

team tesscott it is!
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:06 pm

Team Tesscott sound so cool!! is a very creatinve and funny name!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Names for the Fan Club   Names for the Fan Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Names for the Fan Club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Tesscott :: Tessa & Scott :: Fan Club-
Jump to: