Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Videos of new FD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cailuj365
Fan
Fan

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 am

Making sure everyone has seen these! The videos are from the dress rehearsal for Nationals that Arctic Edge FSC held a few days ago.

Great Gig in the Sky/Money FD:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hW_8iFSfE
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_025X5UBw

This program is definitely very different than their past FDs, and I think it has a lot of potential. I love their new lifts and choreography. Hopefully, this will look even better by Nationals and Worlds!
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:39 am

Oooh! I like! It's definitely a little rough in places, but much better than I thought they'd be at this point. The lifts and choreography (with more transitions than usual for Igor) are great. Its a departure from what they've had great success with the past 2 seasons, but it still seems to suit them well. I can't wait to see how this develops!

Should it be concerning that they didn't do it in one piece? I've never skated so I don't know how they'd typically be training at this point leading up to Canadians.
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:13 pm

That Free Dance is so powerful and so dinamic that I can't stop watching it!..Those lifts are so difficult but they did a great job I can't wait to se them at Canadias09..And hopefully to get up in the ranking because they are 6th right know..they were 4th! ..=(
Back to top Go down
misha
Fan
Fan
misha

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 am

waiting until nationals to see it. it's been so long, might as well get the full experience.
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:10 am

Yes..we have to wait..But I only hope that they can take their place in the rankings!
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:25 am

Are you talking about the world rankings? If so, those are very heavily weighted for the ISU Championships. 4CC and Worlds are where the majority of the points are earned. With the French out of Europeans they'll make up ground on them. I don't really feel like the rankings mean much as far as the actual ranking is concerned, but the prize money at the end of the season is pretty nice in terms of off-setting the cost of training (in addition to what they recieve from Skate Canada, etc.)
Back to top Go down
rochi0823
Fan
Fan

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 am

Yes I undestand..but it makes me sad to see than they are 6th now..they deserved to be 1st! And I am so sure that they will win 4cc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Videos of new FD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Videos of new FD   Videos of new FD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Videos of new FD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Tesscott :: Tessa & Scott :: General Talk-
Jump to: