Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My interview on Japanskates web site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yukisnowflake
Novice Skater
Novice Skater
yukisnowflake

My interview on Japanskates web site Empty
PostSubject: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi all:

I thought I'd share this with you.

My interview took place @ last years' Skate Canada in Quebec.
It is finally finished & posted on the Japanskates web site.
I'm sorry it took so long to get finished, but the interviewer & runner of the site also has a life & he got married, honeymooned & changed jobs between my interview taking place & being posted.

I hope you enjoy it.

Note: scroll down & click on the link

JAPAN SKATES "SPECIAL FEATURE" An interview with one of skating's best-known and most enthusiastic fans

Superfan Janet Neil is
well-known to skaters, especially the Japanese team

http://www.japanskates.com/interviews/JanetInterview.htm

Last edited by yukisnowflake on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:33 pm

I love it, that is awesome! I would like to meet you at nationals in January in Saskatoon! I'm a pretty enthusiastic fan as well...
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
Novice Skater
Novice Skater
yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:46 am

skatingfan1982 wrote:
I love it, that is awesome! I would like to meet you at nationals in January in Saskatoon! I'm a pretty enthusiastic fan as well...

Thanks skatingfan1982 for reading & commenting on my interview.
Will you be @ 09 Can. Nats in Saskatoon?
If so be sure to feel free to seek me out & approach me.
Skating fans are pretty awsome when it comes to meeting each other.
We move in our own fantastic world.

I see via your location you are from Victoria B.C.
Were you @ 06 Sk. Can. in Victoria? I was there. I had a fabulous time.
A photographer took my picture & it was in several of the newspapers there.
It was a photo of me giving Fumie Suguri (JPN Ladies) a toy stuffed little bear after her free skate.

Thanks for also being an enthusiastic fan as well.

Last edited by yukisnowflake on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:30 pm

Yes, my friends and I going to 09 Can Nats in Saskatoon! We are 2nd row in section P, and our friends are row 2 but in a different section. We're huge Jeff Buttle fans, so the recent announcement kind of devastated us. We're still coming to Nats though! I will likely be holding up a sign for Tessa & Scott, and for Joannie, so look out for that.
I will definitely be watching for you and will try to seek you out. You can do the same.

Sadly, I was not at 06 Sk. Can. The rink is just down the street my house too, but at the time I just wasn't as enthusiastic as I am now, and I felt it was too much money and didn't think I could get time off work. Now, I do it anyway haha! I bet it was super fun!

I'll be at 09 Four Continents in Vancouver in February too!
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
Novice Skater
Novice Skater
yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 pm

skatingfan1982:

My seats for Can. Nats. are: U/ Row 8/ Seat/14.
I am attending the Nats. & sharing a hotel room with 2 Japanese ladies who reside in Japan.
I may be found sitting with them sometimes.
Their seats for Nats. are: Sect. G/ Row 5/ Seats 11 & 12.

Jeffs' retirement took us all by surprise.
Still I'm glad you are still going.

Sorry you were not at 06 SK. Can. in Victoria.
Hope you have a good experience at 4 CC in Vancouver.

I had already had my skating trips to Sk. Can in Ottawa & Can. Nats. in Sask. & Worlds in LA planned before I even considered 4CC or I would have gone to 4CC.
Alas I have only so many vacation days allotted from work & so much money & I can't go to every skating comp.

See you around the rink
Very Happy

Last edited by yukisnowflake on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:49 pm

I understand! I was going to go to Worlds too, but that was only because I wanted to see Jeff defend...so I'm selling my nosebleed tickets.

I'll write down those seat/section numbers you mentioned and watch for you. Where are you staying? We are at the Travelodge for now, and our friends are at the Motel 6 (we are going to try and see if there are any cancellations closer to the time so we can stay at the same place as them!).

Oh ya, I made a canada flag dress as well, which I do plan to wear at least once during the week of Nationals. So if you see a girl in a canada flag dress holding up various signs, then its probably me. LOL

Can you think of anything catchy to put on a sign to hold up for Tessa & Scott?
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
Novice Skater
Novice Skater
yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:09 pm

skatingfan1982 wrote:
I understand! I was going to go to Worlds too, but that was only because I wanted to see Jeff defend...so I'm selling my nosebleed tickets.
Wow You planned on going to Worlds & now you aren't coz Jeff won't be there. That's too bad.

I'll write down those seat/section numbers you mentioned and watch for you. Where are you staying? We are at the Travelodge for now, and our friends are at the Motel 6 (we are going to try and see if there are any cancellations closer to the time so we can stay at the same place as them!).
We are staying at the Days Inn Saskatoon.

Oh ya, I made a canada flag dress as well, which I do plan to wear at least once during the week of Nationals. So if you see a girl in a canada flag dress holding up various signs, then its probably me. LOL
I'll be sure to spot you in your Can. Flag dress.

Can you think of anything catchy to put on a sign to hold up for Tessa & Scott?
Gee something catchy & appropriate to put on a sign for Tessa & Scott...mmm now that's a challenge. I can't think of anything at the moment. I'm usually not that creative.
But if I do think of something I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:51 pm

Awesome interview! I'm so jealous that I'm not going to make it to anything this year. I did notice that Worlds is during my spring break but I'll be studying for our boards exam. Oh well!

And I'll try to think of something for signs...
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
Novice Skater
Novice Skater
yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:26 pm

OlieRow wrote:
Awesome interview! I'm so jealous that I'm not going to make it to anything this year. I did notice that Worlds is during my spring break but I'll be studying for our boards exam. Oh well!

And I'll try to think of something for signs...

OlieRow:
Thanks for reading & commenting on my interview.
It was a very exciting & totally unexpected additional adventure to my trip to 07 Sk. Can.
last fall.
Oh so sorry you are unable to attend any comps. this season.
But Good Luck for your exams.

Thanks also for your offer to think up something for the signs.

Who are your fav skaters that I could throw extra cheers for or give stuffed gifts to on your behalf?
Back to top Go down
lilybird
Novice Skater
Novice Skater

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:41 pm

Oops, started a post then it went poof! Sorry -

Anyhow - just wanted to thank yukisnowflake for sharing the interview. How fun was that!

I can't wait for the Great Reviews that all of you going to the various comps. will surely post for us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake
Novice Skater
Novice Skater
yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:30 am

lilybird:

Thanks for reading & liking my interview & commenting on it.

I can't hardly wait for the new skating season to get started.

Looking forward to seeing who will replace Jeff on the Sr. Grand Prix Series. (So sad that he retired).

Enjoy the skating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My interview on Japanskates web site   My interview on Japanskates web site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My interview on Japanskates web site
Page 1 of 1