Team Tesscott
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Tesscott

This is a place for Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir fans to get together and talk. It isn't an official fan club (at least not yet).

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IFS Magazine Cover Story

Go down 
+2
Otma
OlieRow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

IFS Magazine Cover Story Empty
PostSubject: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:01 am

I'm not letting myself read this until I get some work done, but here's the link to the story and pictures.

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/archive/2008/OCTOBER/INDEX.PHP

http://www.ifsmagazine.com/archive/2008/OCTOBER/INDEX_photoshoot.php
Back to top Go down
Otma
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:47 pm

OlieRow wrote:
I'm not letting myself read this until I get some work done, but here's the link to the story and pictures.

Congratulations, it must be hard ! study

By the way, great article and wonderful photos ! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Admin
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:31 pm

Thats a great article. I like how its written from many perspectives.
The pictures are so cute - tessa is either happy or serious in all of them and scott is always goofing off..haha suits their personalities.
Back to top Go down
OlieRow
Fan
Fan
OlieRow

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:15 pm

New programs = "planning something outside the box"? I can't wait to see what they've come up with!! I also love the way they talk about each other and the vibe they give off. Yea, they're elite athletes who put in an insane amount of time and hard work, but it looks/sounds like they geniunely enjoy what they're doing. They're so refreshing.

It was also cool that they quoated Meryl & Charlie. It'd be interesting to see a similar article on them, with input from Tessa & Scott. As a fan of both teams, I really hope they continue to push each other on the road to Vancouver (and hopefully beyond!)

Do we have a Skate Canada countdown?
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Fan
Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:45 pm

WOW being compared to Gordeeva & Grinkov? AND Torvill & Dean? That is a HUGE COMPLIMENT for them I am sure. I tend to agree with those two statements as well :-) Look forward to seeing what 2009 holds for them.
Back to top Go down
lilybird
Novice Skater
Novice Skater

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am

skatingfan1982 wrote:
WOW being compared to Gordeeva & Grinkov? AND Torvill & Dean? That is a HUGE COMPLIMENT for them I am sure. I tend to agree with those two statements as well :-) Look forward to seeing what 2009 holds for them.
And how long before we hear from the disgruntled ones who hate when Tessa and Scott are compared to G&G or Torvill and Dean?
But I, too, agree with that comparison.
I love the respect they show for each other in their interviews.
Back to top Go down
misha
Fan
Fan
misha

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:12 pm

i loved the skating tidbits, especially d/w's input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IFS Magazine Cover Story   IFS Magazine Cover Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IFS Magazine Cover Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Tesscott :: Tessa & Scott :: General Talk-
Jump to: